silk top: petite sophisticate (ya rly), jeans: loveculture, shoes: solestruck.com
the other day i received the most awesome pair of shoes from the fantastic danielle of solestruck.com.. after perusing the site and seeing tons of fantastic shoes i saw these and thought i had to have them.. and once i opened the box and put them on.. i didn't want to take them off.. ever. instant love. i found them to be surprisingly comfortable for 4 inch platforms.. and very versitile! i'm certain they'll be in many posts to come! thanks solestruck!!
and we were tagged a few days ago by the super sweet ooh pretty...
4 things I did today:
- got ready for work and actually wore the first outfit i put on (it sometimes takes 3 tries)
- uploaded some photos for a later WWT post
- chatted with a coworker about more of sarah palin's gaffes
- drank a cup of tea with cream
4 things on my to do list: (in the immediate future)
- start my serious marathon training
- figure out what to put on that empty wall in my living room
- find a good pair of black skinnies
- think of a good craft project for christmas
4 guiltiest pleasures: 4 random facts about me:
- fashion blogs of course!! you guys are all so fantastic!
- anime and korean dramas... seriously... i love to cosplay... does that make me extra geeky?
- foodie alert! sometimes i can be quite the food snob but hey at least i'm able to enjoy foie gras to pork rinds...
- home decor/craft shows.. i absolutely love going to craft shows.. and buying things for the house.. especially seasonal items.. but most of all christmas.. i love the holiday season! i could literally listen to christmas music year round.
- I play the viola, the piano, and the guitar(self taught)
- 2 years ago i could barely run a mile.. and this past january i ran my first 1/2 marathon and am doing it again next january.. i guess i enjoy the pain.
- Like ooh pretty I sound young, and also look young.. as you can tell.. my coworkers always make fun of me for being child labor... it's quite sad. but i know one day i'll appreciate it.
- my friends like to call me martha.. because i love to decorate, host things, cook (i'd like to think i make some awesome cupcakes), and craft... i think it's quite the compliment
4 random facts about me: